Home Sleep Apnea Test and Diagnosis
Home Sleep Test and Diagnosis. If you think you or a loved one has sleep apnea, and you want to know for sure, this could be the right program for you. If you are working with your own physician, we can provide them with your results and any documentation they might need. If you want to keep the information private, we will only share the results with you.
How our sleep apnea testing program works:
- We offer sleep apnea testing with a typical turn-around time of two weeks.
- We also offer rush testing with a turn-around time of five days.
- Anyone over the age of 18 can take our sleep apnea test.
- After payment, you will complete a questionnaire where you will enter your information and answer questions about your sleep habits.
Sleep Apnea Testing and Clearance:
- Once you complete the questionnaire, we will call you to arrange setup and delivery of the home sleep test.
- You will receive the test in the mail, then wear the test overnight while sleeping.
- The next day you will mail the test back using the pre-paid envelope.
- After we receive the test, a physician will review the results and provide a diagnosis.
- If you DO NOT have sleep apnea, we will send documentation to you or your physician.
Sleep Apnea Treatment (if needed):
- If you DO have sleep apnea, we can provide treatment and monitoring.
- You will likely be prescribed an auto-adjusting PAP device and a proper fitting PAP mask to treat your sleep apnea.
- The device is monitored remotely to insure success.
- After successful use is achieved, we will send documentation to you or your physician.
We have made it as easy and affordable as possible for you to get tested, diagnosed, and treated for Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
We are an American company based in Houston, Texas! If you live in Texas, or are driving through, our services can be provided in person. Call us at 1.877.357.3212.